The Law Caught Up With Me & I’m Going Behind Bars AGAIN!
I am getting ready to serve my time in MDA jail, and I really need YOUR help to get bailed out.
You will not only be bailing me out, but you will also be helping over 1,500 families in Colorado who are served by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Here are some ways that your donation will help local MDA families:
- $30 – sponsors a flu shot
- $85 – sponsors one minute of ground-breaking research
- $100– funds a support group session for MDA families
- $300– covers the cost of an initial diagnostic clinic visit
- $500– supports the maintenance and repair of a client wheelchair or leg braces
- $800– sends one child to summer camp for an entire week
I will be in jail on Wednesday, March 13th
The Motherloaded TavernBreckenridge, Colorado
and I need to raise my $1,600 bail before then.
Please click HERE to go to my Muscular Dystrophy Association webpage to help bail me out with a tax deductible donation. It only takes a second, and you will be helping to provide local programs and services funded by MDA.
Thanks so much for your help. Together, we can make a difference and reach new summits!
Towards a cure,
Yvonne C. Bryant
Repeat offender 2011, 2012 & 2013!
Mrs. Summit County 2013