The law caught up with me again this year & I’m going behind bars for GOOD; a good cause that is!
I am serving time in MDA jail, and I desperately need YOUR help to bail me out. Bail me out and, best of all, help over 1,500 families in Colorado who are served by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Your contribution does make a difference!
- $30 – sponsors a flu shot
- $85 – buys one minute of research
- $100– funds a support group session for MDA families
- $300– covers the professional fees related to an initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic
- $500– supports the maintenance and repair of a client wheelchair or leg braces
- $800– sends one child to summer camp for an entire week
I go behind bars MARCH 13, 2013 and I don’t want to spend all day in the slammer! I need to raise my $1600 before I go. I might not be able to rely on good behavior to get out so that’s why I need your help – I need you to donate to my bail!
Just click click HERE to go to my Muscular Dystrophy Association webpage and make a secure tax deductible donation. This is YOUR opportunity to help provide local programs and services funded by MDA.
Thanks so much for your help. Together, we can make a difference and reach new summits!
Towards a cure,
Yvonne C. Bryant
Repeat offender 2011, 2012 & 2013!
Mrs. Summit County 2013